Thread: Questions to ask FS

Question Questions to ask FS

Hey all

Seeing as I'm going to the FS on Wednesday, I was wondering what questions I should be asking?
    This will be our first time at a FS and I'm not quite sure what to ask. Obviously will I be taking with all my previous blood tests/results etc.
    Me:31
    DH:33

Became 1ste time Parents of a healthy baby boy on 28 April 2010

There are sooooo many possible questions to ask. I know the two questions that always burst from me are:

How long do I have to wait?
    When can I start??

All the best!
    Sharon
    7+ Year TTC/2 Clinics/2 Laps/1 HSG/8+ Timed, Stimmed Cycles/3 IUi's/4 IVF's/7 Miscarriages/Numerous Chemical PG's/First Adoption Miracle - Ava-Grace born 13th December '09/2nd Screening - March 2011 Hannah Faith placed 24th April 2013

My Blog: The Blessed Barrenness

Shoeeeweee, there are a kazillion questions to ask ( I am a HUGE asker!!). What I've done was to read up about treatment etc. on the internet and the things I was not sure of, I asked him about.
    Ask him about different options of treatments, some of his success stories and just anything that comes to mind. Make some notes before the time, cause one forget when you are face to face with the dr.

Love
    Faith
    Age ME: 33
    Age DH: 32
    TTC: 5 yrs 5 months
    Me: PCOS, Endometriosis
    Husband: 3% Morphology
    6 x IUI's (BFN)
    1 x chemical pregnancy
    1 x IVF ( January 2008) BFN
    1 x FET ( May 2008 ) BFN
    Dec 2008 - Chemical pregnancy (Naturally conceived)
    With Dr. de Bruin at Genesis (Kloof), PTA

POAS Addict!!!

"To get through the hardest journey
    we need to take only one step at a time,
    but we must keep on stepping"

Hi Mariaan
    I'll be thinking of you for your appointment on Wednesday! Dr H is truly a wonderful man and I am also due to see him on Wednesday afternoon. He explains things so thoroughly and lets you ask whatever you want to ask. I have often found that when i leave his office i think of something else i want to ask and he has replied to every single one of e-mails! Let us know how it goes ok?
    ME 37 & DH 44
    TTC-13YRS
    DH - 2% morphology
    1X laperoscopy/hysteroscopy
    4X IUI=BFN (Clomid/GonalF)
    ICSI-04/08- BFP-lost @ 5 weeks
    Plan: Save for IVF early 2009