Thread: Date for Transfer YEAH

Default Date for Transfer YEAH

We had a great appointment with our FS yesterday. My Surrogate looks great and her uteras lining is thick and really looking good.
    We will be transfering my snowbabies on SAT!!!! 3 embies - transfer is usually done on day16 or 17, FS said that in Europe they have been transfering on day 19 and it has been successful - we will be doing the 19 day transfer. My surro mom has been on her oestrogen tablets for 11 days and from today she is also on Progestrone supp. 3 x per day. She really is amazing doing all this and allowing her body to change so much for us. I am so happy we are finally at the this point.

Will keep you all posted and really ask for all your prayers and thoughts for a positve outcome - i just believe with all my heart that it will be a positive outcome.

Good luck. Hope all goes positive!

Good luck Kimmy to you and your surrogate! May all goes as planned and you get a positive news soon!
    Holding ALL fingers X babes!

HUGS

All the best witht his cycle! Hoping for a BFP!!!

Hi Kimmy,

I am so excited for you that you are a few days away and a few days closer to hopefully realizing your dreams. Best of luck. May each step go perfectly!!!

xxx
    Liv Dorrington Born 8 Feb 2013 via amazing Surro

Eve Dorrington Born 13 March 2013 via amazing Mommy

6. Default

So exciting Kimmy - I hope to be following your story all the way to the momma's tea room

Im thinking of you today.
    Good luck. xxx
    Liv Dorrington Born 8 Feb 2013 via amazing Surro

Eve Dorrington Born 13 March 2013 via amazing Mommy